The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Do the Lindens also agree to the TOS?

I don't think they do, no. The TOS is an agreement between LL and the users of SL. It is not an agreement between LL and its employees (though I would hope that any alt accounts held by employees would be bound by the TOS). I'm sure they have their own internal standards and procedures, just like any other corporation.

it's pretty much a one sided contract..kind of like the rules someome would make for their home..

if you keep walking in my house with your muddy shoes on and i have to say it over and over..i'm gonna say you can't come in anymore..where family members doing that would either know better or they would soon enough..either way the ones that call it home have more rights than the ones just visiting..

so to come in my house people would agree to take their shoes off or don't come in..where my husband could just walk past them with muddy boots..

doubt those others would want to come in after i seen my floor all muddy though..cause there is gonna be a loud exchange of words real soon hehehe

but ya i'm sure they have some accounts they use for certain things that get shared..like the main of all mains the linden Gov account..

things like the torley account i would think only torley would use that..for a lot of the reasons you mentioned..

that to me would be kind of like his work desk..i'm sure he wouldn't want anyone rooting around in his desk..

ya if they just come in as a user..the TOS would apply..like it would to anyone..

only they probably have some clout and can bend the rules more than we could..hehehe just like in rl..unless they started to really cause some harm to the company..

but i'm sure they get some sort of perks because their main is a linden hehehe

kind of like some may have perks from where they work..they have the advantage of being able to explain themselves better to the ones that work there more than we do..

more wiggle room i guess is what i mean than us hehehe

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

it's pretty much a one sided contract..kind of like the rules someome would make for their home..

if you keep walking in my house with your muddy shoes on and i have to say it over and over..i'm gonna say you can't come in anymore..where family members doing that would either know better or they would soon enough..either way the ones that call it home have more rights than the ones just visiting..

so to come in my house people would agree to take their shoes off or don't come in..where my husband could just walk past them with muddy boots..

doubt those others would want to come in after i seen my floor all muddy though..cause there is gonna be a loud exchange of words real soon hehehe

but ya i'm sure they have some accounts they use for certain things that get shared..like the main of all mains the linden Gov account..

things like the torley account i would think only torley would use that..for a lot of the reasons you mentioned..

that to me would be kind of like his work desk..i'm sure he wouldn't want anyone rooting around in his desk..

LOL, Okay Ceka.  You can be sure.  Me? - not so much.   The TOS is something users of the viewer agree to before they can login.  True for the Lindens?  idk.  Remember that 'if you could be a Lniden for a day' thread.  If you could be a Linden for a day you could find out for sure.  At this point it's a guess.  Which helps keep the discussion going. (Until a Linden drops in here and reveals what actually happens.)

was it that far fetched in my opinion that i deserved to be laughed at like i am so far out in left field that it could not be possible?

can i be sure it's a one sided contract? yes..

do i know if they have stern rules for lindens that switch to a regular user..no..

you were asking opinions..if you want facts well ya then i could never be right..just going from how i see a lot of places in  the world ran..

like a store gives cushion on prices to an employee..but they still get fired if they steal rather than use the discount..

it's not fact what LL does with their employees..have to be one to know that..

i didn't really think i was going that far against the grain..i just thought you were asking opinions..

sorry for being snippy..it's just not been a good week and i shouldn't  be letting that carry over..most times i would not even notice something like that or even mention it.

a lot of  times those things are just added like fillers or whatever and i should have not made such a deal about it..i'm sorry for focusing on that rather than what you actually had said..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.