I think Iv'e goofed up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

....To put it politely. 

Whichever set of clothes/armour/whatever I equip now, I keep the quadrapedial form of a cat that I had with my Sabertooth Nachtjager armour/form. 

Is this sortable, or should I just make a new character please? 

Thanks for the help. 

SL's not responding at the moment, so I think I'll just create 2 more accounts (is that legal please?)

One for my 2 - legged self and one for any cat - shaped selves. 

Is it allowed to have multiple SL accounts to s single e - mail address/person please? 

The only way to make an avatar walk on all fours and otherwise act like a quadruped is by using an animation overrider. You may have attached something with your cat avatar that didn't get detached with your other outfits. Take a look at what you're wearing and what's on your screen and see if there's anything that sounds or looks like it belongs with your cat avatar. Also, f you're using a third-party viewer that has a built-in AO in your viewer you may have mistakenly loaded the "cat" animations into that.

sometimes your avatar shape doesnt restore to normal when you take off the crusher script (which is part of the outfit). is a glitch in the script. so your avatar shape remains crushed/deformed

is 3 ways to fix that

1) menu: Me \ Movement \ Stop Animating Me. if this doesnt work then ....

2) obtain a free undeformer. can get one at NCI Kuula. when you wear it restores your shape to normal

3) take off the outfit with the crusher in it, then log out and log back in 

And the main thing, anything that happens to the avatar and messes it up is always reversible, you can put it back the way it was, so you don't really need to make separate accounts for your separate "looks". Only if you want to.

Under your "Clothes" button (depending which viewer you have)  look for the tab that says "Worn", and see what's in that list of stuff you have on. You can un-wear all of that and then start making yourself a new outfit the way you like.  Each one you make can be saved and named too so you can change between them with one click later!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.