Problems uploading to Aditi grid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a problem on ADITI. If you recently changed your password, you may have the problem. See JIRA item SVC-7727. Please add your information and viewer details and click WATCH.

There are some steps in the JIRA you can use to get around some of the problems. Maestro Linden says they have a fix for the problem. It just has not made it into the QA queue. So, it will be some time before we see it roll to the ADITI grid.

In ADITI there are a large number of server versions running for various tests. I have problems uploading in Pathfinding regions. I can upload in other regions. Some viewer versions will NOT upload regardless of regions. A previous Dev Viewer version had that problem.

You will have to experiement and see if something works for you.

janitor1 wrote:

there was a post about something like this a while ago, do you have the mircosoft skydrive software installed?

I do have microsoft skydrive isoftware installed, but it wasn't running that the time.  What are the issues with this?

Edit: Thanks, I unistalled and it fixed the problem.

Nalates Urriah wrote:

There is a problem on ADITI. If you recently changed your password, you may have the problem. See JIRA item SVC-7727. Please add your information and viewer details and click WATCH.

There are some steps in the JIRA you can use to get around some of the problems. Maestro Linden says they have a fix for the problem. It just has not made it into the QA queue. So, it will be some time before we see it roll to the ADITI grid.

In ADITI there are a large number of server versions running for various tests. I have problems uploading in Pathfinding regions. I can upload in other regions. Some viewer versions will NOT upload regardless of regions. A previous Dev Viewer version had that problem.

You will have to experiement and see if something works for you.

I haven't changed my password, but I will keep tabs on that JIRA item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.