Photographs of Avatar

Drizet Larimore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Here's something to consider.  The photo of the avatar in question may not be you (or yours).  If you purchased a "complete avatar" or a skin that also came with a shape, you are going to look like everyone else wearing that complete avatar or the skin and shape combo.  Hair can be bought and I've seen many avatars wearing the exact same hair as I wear (or have in my inventory).  There are also starter avatars in your inventory that everyone who signs up to SL has......if you are wearing one of those then, a lot of others are likely to wearing the same avatar.  All of those possibilities will look exactly like you.  There's one other possiblity that happens a lot too.......the avatar is the same skin as you have but the shape is just a little different (but close enough to look the same).  I've seen avatars that have shapes very similar to mine and I made mine myself so I'm pretty sure it is different in some way or another.  I also make my own skins and I've seen avatars that have skins very similar to mine.......again, I'm pretty sure it's different but just looks the same.

File a support ticket and see what happens.........my bet is nothing.  And the reasons are what I just stated.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.