hi im tryin to report a person

caz Contepomi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi im tryin to report a person but it wont let me do it in world could some one plz help me as i have it all on a note card thank you caz contepomi.yes i tryed to send it in world but wouldent let me put all the im i got in the box so some of it is missing and i dont no what i should do next

1 answer to this question

"... it won't let me do it" ....

Are you trying to submit an abuse report via the "help" button at the top of the viewer screen while you are inworld?  What is preventing you from doing so?

If you are getting a message after clicking to send the report, and the message says something about it not uploading, please be aware that it is possible the report IS getting through.

I would advise you try one more time, but before you press to send the report, while the abuse report is still on your screen, teleport to a different sim - ie Furball or Quarrel (empty waterland sims) and click to send from there.  It could just be a temporary sim issue that is causing you to get a message failed to send message, but as I say, the report could still have got through.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.