Shop Owners Needed

LittleTatiana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I currently have a few ideas bouncing around in my head and am looking for those interested in getting more involved with making some of these ideas possible. Starting off small, I am looking for some store owners that are interested in having large stores on maybe a 1/2 sim, or if we get enough people interested, possibly doing a whole sim. This fashion sim would be very involved, including hunts, sidewalk sales, thrift stores, flea markets, etc. Those who are interested, or have more ideas and want to get involved, please shoot me a notecard at LittleTatiana Resident and I'll get in touch with you asap. Thank you!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

How much would the rent be? For how many prims? Please don't answer with "That would depend on the number of merchants interested." All that says is one shop could end up footing the bill for the sim.

The answers to those questions would obviously depend on who was interested and what their needs are, its very clear from the OP that this is a provisional enquiry and there is nothing wrong with that at all. She could say everyone gets a 32 x 32 parcel with a 1000 prims for a set rent and then get 20 responses from people who only want 50 prims. If one shop is going to end up footing the bill, that will be the one owned by whoever has rented the sim and who's name is on the rental box, (most likely the op) the entire rent for a sim is not generally charged to the first renter the sim owner comes across, as you know very well.

As an existing merchant you should be encouraging new enterprises, not dreaming up stupid, irrelevant, nonsensical reasons to discourage them.  

Ziggy21 Slade wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

How much would the rent be? For how many prims? Please don't answer with "That would depend on the number of merchants interested." All that says is one shop could end up footing the bill for the sim.

The answers to those questions would obviously depend on who was interested and what their needs are, its very clear from the OP that this is a provisional enquiry and there is nothing wrong with that at all. She could say everyone gets a 32 x 32 parcel with a 1000 prims for a set rent and then get 20 responses from people who only want 50 prims. If one shop is going to end up footing the bill, that will be the one owned by whoever has rented the sim and who's name is on the rental box, (most likely the op) the entire rent for a sim is not generally charged to the first renter the sim owner comes across, as you know very well.

As an existing merchant you should be encouraging new enterprises, not dreaming up stupid, irrelevant, nonsensical reasons to discourage them.  

I didn't think asking how much the rent would be for what prim count was discouraging. That info is what will be the deciding factor when it comes to renting a shop. Or do you just rent whatever you first see, no matter the cost?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.