Is the billing for Premium separate from the actual land billing?

Foxxel Pobieski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Foxxel,

Billing for your account premium is based on your account creation date. Therefore you may pay monthly, quarterly or annually. Any "premium only"  services are automatically credited to your land use such as the free 512 sqm mainland offer when you obtain a Linden home ~ or ~ you purchase some mainland parcels directly that size or larger.. LL will adjust your payment schedule to the next Premium membership billing period beginning date.

Additional Land Billing comes in a few different categories:

1) Private Regions [Full / Homestead / ] - When you acquire a Private Region from either a private party via a transfer ~ or ~ directly from LL, the tiers for these regions is due and payable on the anniversary date of the transfer of the region into your ownership. Thus these fees are completely separate from your account Premium membership fees. Please note that your free 512 sqm allocation as a Premium Member does not count towards any tiers due when you purchase a Private Region. You pay for these by having USDs in account in your Account Balance. You will have to place USDs here by either selling Lindens earned or by funding using your on-file Payment Method.

2) Mainland Regions/Parcels - When you purchase Mainland Regions/Parcels directly from LL or buy one via a transfer from a private party, the tiers for these is also due and payable on the anniversary date of the transfer of the region or parcel  into your ownership. You pay for these by ramping up your sqm allocation fees from the following link [ Land Use Fees ] on your account:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/landfees.php?lang=en-US

Your Mainland parcels can be reviewed from the [ My Mainland ] link:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US 

3) You may also lease whole regions or parts of regions called parcels from Private Region Owners or from other authorized 3rd parties who sub-let parcels from Private Region Owners or Mainland Region/Parcel Owners. In this case your lease payments are due to the authorized agent on your agreed upon lease payment due dates. It is up to you to deliver the lindens due to the correct parties. Please note, you are not paying tiers when you are leasing a parcel from a Private Region owner of any 3rd party sub-letting you space. This is a lease payment., Important: Always verify that a 3rd party leasing agent is in fact authorized to lease land to you on behalf of the actual Region Owner. Usually, this will be stated clearly in the Region Covenant.

• Like 1

Yes, an annual Premium account is billed separately from any tier you are charged for Mainland holdings.  Here are some examples:

• I go Premium, on a yearly plan = $72 USD, billed each year as of the date you initially signed up as Premium
  • I get a free Linden Home.  No additional charges.
  • I keep the Linden Home, and buy 1024 square meters elsewhere on the Mainland.  I am charged an additional $8.00 USD per month in tier.
  • I give up the Linden Home.  Now I get free tier on 512 square meters.  My monthly charge drops to $5.00.
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.