Just reactivated my account and wont let me rez or change my avatar.

Missy Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just reactivated my account I can log in but each time I log i am at a welcome area. I have to choose my Female avatar each time and then im a noob all over again lol. Also my profile says "This name is unavailable" and my friends can not see my profile or add me and all objects and clothing will not rez I keep getting "Attempt to rez object failed even with mesh. Help!

2 answers to this question

Missy,

Are you using the latest SL Viewer?  If yes, Try logging in at a quiet location [i like "Violet"] and let the inventory rebuild complete. Because you had an inactive account, there is no guarantee that the last skin, hair , clothing you were wearing etc have been recovered. Additionally, your account information may take a few more hours to be completely restored from the backup archives.

If you "just" reactivated your account, you may have to wait a little bit before SL's servers know about it.  The message that says ":This name is not available" generally means that the account owner has closed his or her account, or that LL has closed it.  So, evidently you aren't completely re-activated yet.  That might account for your other problems too, since you can't access your inventory if you don't exist.  If you're still having this problem in another 24 hours, give LL's billing office a call and find out what the status of your account is.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.