HELP :)

TwinkleStarzzz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Sorry, we can't do a thing unless you can tell us more than it's "still not loading up right."  This is a little like asking "Why can't make my car go?"  When you have a technical problem, begin by telling us what kind of computer you are using, what operating system, what kind of Internet connection, what viewer you are trying to load, what error messages you are getting, and then what you mean by "it's not loading up right."  Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add useful information. Please do NOT start a new thread.

am having a problem also i cant login at all keeps saying it failed also when it does login i cant change anything am not loading right its been doing this on an off for a few days is sl having any problems that can be causing it i dont know if its sl or me because of my internet i have hughesnet an i know on my imvu account i have 2 disable my internet then enable it again once am on it i have tried it on here but its not working lol please let me know thanks

As I said in response to the OP in this thread, we can't even begin to guess what's wrong unless you tell us something useful about your system and something specific about the error messages you are getting. The problem is almost certainly in your own computer or Internet connection, but without knowing anything about it, I don't have a clue what it is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.