Virtual Land Dispute

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering does anyone know where the Virtual Land dispute stands between Linden Labs and Evans ,Spencer and Carter? http://www.virtuallanddispute.com/ . What if any effect will this have on Land rights to individuals in SL? Since most if not all SL economy depends on land and through which $L price is determined the outcome may have a large effect on both. I read where Linden settled previous case Bragg v. Linden for undisclosed amount and because of this the TOS and arbitration clause was amended. Where does this now leave those that "trust" Linden to fairly and justly arbitrate. Land is a big issue in SL mainly because without "land" nothing can be done. How that land is "given" and held and what rights one has seems to be the issue. Land has become a complex issue in SL. Pricing of course has always been what determines the worth of currency. This latest suit is a class action suit which is much larger than previous. How will this be handled? What effect will this have on Land in SL? How much will these individuals receive if a settlement is given? Is that settlement fair for those that fairly Buy/Sell land in SL? I have yet to see Linden talk about this. Would be nice to know how confident Linden Labs is about the future of Second Life as it now exists. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.