Guitar Animations

Weihoppa Nirvana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys,

So i've been building a few guitars. I do happen to have two animations, but neither of them are very good. They were freebies so I cannot complain, but does anyone know of an inworld store or a product on the marketplace that happens to be an excellent and preferabbly universal guitar animation? A set of 3 would be even better, but i'm really only looking for one. I've been looking for about a week now but I haven't come up with anything. I'd like to pay around 100L, but I suppose I could put out up to 500L if it's an excellent animation.

It'd be even more amazing if it came in a menu pack or something, haha. Maybe with effects, sounds, and animations. But I highly doubt I will find this in particular, anywhere.

Oh, i'm also looking for copy and transfer perms.

Let me know what you have found, please! :]

Hey Emmett!

Thanks for taking your time to post. I've already checked out the marketplace though.

The HUD I cannot use as I don't have permissions to copy and transfer.

The Air Guitar isn't too bad, but it's 500L for the full perms one, and the legs don't even move. Haha. I already have a freebie one that's similar, but i've seen much higher quality in several places... If only they had the perms!

Thanks anyways though!

If anyone would be willing to make said animation, i'd love to hear from you too.. I'm really asking for a relatively short loop animation. Nothing too big and crazy, that's for sure. I'm no animation builder, but i'd assume it could only take two hours at the very most. And you could still resell the animation itself, for yourself. Win win? :D

Unfortunately not, off-hand, or I would have replied sooner.  One of my favourite animation shops is Bits & Bobs and they have quite a range of good-quality animations.  You might want to find them in-world.  I can recommend what they have but, as I said, I don't know if they have what you need :-(

Search in-world will probably help you more than the marketplace as you really need to see animations 'in action'.  Also check Henmations, Abranimations, The Motion Merchants, etc.

Weihoppa Nirvana wrote:

...Any other suggestions?

Yeah - it never hurts to have lots of friends :-)

Specifically, there are places where lots of helpy-type oldbies and groups hang out, and between them they'll have a lot more knowledge than you're likely to get on the forums here.  If they don't know they'll pass you on to someone who knows someone, who knows someone ...

Kuula sim - the HQ of NCI - and The Shelter (Isabel sim, about <35,200,65>) are good places to contact helper groups in-world.

ETA for below: I'm saying these because they have more information and a web of contacts, so are more likely to know where you can get what you want, not necessarily because of the lessons in how to do it yourself.

Haha. I have lotsa people who've taught me to script and build. But animations are something I was never able to get a grip on, or take the time for. Plus there aren't as many animators as there are builders or scripters, i'd say atleast.

But thank you for that helpful tip, headed that way now. :]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.