Can any one give me a traffic light script please +...

85thday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First, I know nothing about coding or want/need it, it doesn't intreat me in the slightest either, but this is a Uni project, to make things in secondlife codes not needed for the things. what I've done so far is follow videos on Youtube or forum posts and made my own stuff, I found a video for working trafficlights which was done in 2008/9. Made the lights, the link for the code is now dead, so I was wondering if someone could do me a code for them please? also any good codes out there for A.I cars? I'm making a little city (buildings, cars. trafficlights, roads etc). so yeah, I'm looking for code for the traffic lights and any A.I for cars even if they just drive and reverse in a straight line?

Thanks.

I assume your looking for these things for free since your asking someone to give you these things.  I often wonder why people expect complete strangers to spend their own time creating something for you without compensation. 

An AI car would be a pretty complicated script and likely would be very expensive.  Soon the code and building ability for pathfinding will be released making this much easier.  It is in beta now.  Here is a vid showing you what this is.  Your probably better off waiting for this than using an AI script. You can join the beta testing now if you want a jump on learning it yourself. I doubt that you will get anyone to do this for you for free when its available on the main grid as it will be in  high demand by people willing to pay someone to create it for them,

There is a very inexpensive stop light available on the marketplace here.  

Exactly what is the light script meant to?  Similarly - what are the requirements for the cars and how 'intelligent' does the AI have to be?

If you 'just' post all those details then I'll 'just' write the scripts for you.  I'll probably need prim, link and face numbers, resource UUIDs where needed, all that sort of thing.  This is quite a lot more complicated than you seem to think.

Edit: in case you're wondering, I am completely serious that I have NO idea what your "traffic lights" look like or do.  For all I know that could mean a light that says "Traffic" when someone walks into a shop.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.