Q: Is there anything that has not completely been broken by LL in the last 2 years?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Viewer 3 - what a complete mess , bad user interface with many many many bugs and constant crashes

Land - Value is completely gone yet it costs a lot to own. This was done by design, yet no logical reason for this exists.

Marketplace - Used to work before LL touched it and will be responsible for SL's complete undoing and failure on multiple levels.

I am curious to see or hear about one single improvement they made in the recent past that actually make SL more fun , more user friendly and worth the high price.

I have not been able to make anything new in 2 months because every waking free minute is spent dealing with the mistakes made by LL. I crashed about 100 times yesterday while trying to convert listings from boxes to DD and wtf is up with not being able to drag inventory between windows in V3? 

Although the magic boxes have sometimes been blamed for the malfunction of other things connected to them, the magic boxes, themselves, have never been broken and remain unbroken.

Really, the fact that LL has ultimately found no way to break them seems like the only reason they could possibly have for insisting to shut them off.

VonGklugelstein Alter wrote:

I am curious to see or hear about one single improvement they made in the recent past that actually make SL more fun , more user friendly

Let me see....there are those who seem to be enjoying Linden home, display name, voice morphing, avatar physics, multiple system layers, multiple attachments per attachment point, alpha layer, tattoo layer, Linden realms, mesh, web profile...:D

I don't mind the LOL, since I agree it's a bit funny.

But I actually wasn't joking.

As long as it remains true that we can temporarily eliminate supposed box malfunctions simply by attaching the box to the avatar while standing on Linden land, the "box problem" justification for DD will only continue to look more and more like the BS that it is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.