Can't drag to merchant outbox

Zhoie Zimermann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I converted to direct delivery a day after it was launched. Now, today, i need to update one of my products, something small inside the box i needed to update. I can't even drag anything to my merchant outbox. It seems to recognize I'm a merchant, it's not giving that weird message like it did a couple weeks ago that indicated the site was not synced with my in world avatar.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I hope this is not going to become a problem when updating or adding new items. I have logged in and out of SL and MP several times in an attempt to make it work, no luck.

Also, if iam ever able to drag the item to my outbox, it has the same name as the one that was already put there a couple weeks ago and appears listed on MP. Am I doing this right? What will happen when two items have the same name. I have been trying to find documentation to help me with this "updating a product" process, but cannot find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Zhoie Zimermann wrote:

Also, if iam ever able to drag the item to my outbox, it has the same name as the one that was already put there a couple weeks ago and appears listed on MP. Am I doing this right? What will happen when two items have the same name. I have been trying to find documentation to help me with this "updating a product" process, but cannot find it anywhere.

When you upload an item which has the same name as the one already listed, it should go to "Unassociated inventory items" section on your manage listings page, so you have only to edit associated object of the listing in question.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-Marketplace-store/ta-p/700191#Section_.1.6

Howdy, Miss Zhoie!

I've been updating like crazy the past week or so (boxed to foldered), and I've not had any problems like what you describe.  My outbox operates flawlessly and quickly!  Just be sure you are using V3 or Firestorm 4.0.1.  Also (and I know this sounds nuts), go into your preferences > General tab > change the language from Default to English.  This helps the outbox tremendously!  I dunno why. 

Once you can get things into your outbox again, wait 5 minutes after they successfuly upload and then go to Edit > Edit Associated, and select the new item.  Click update.  DONE! 

Don't forget to delete the old one out of unassociated!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.