hello

kya182

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you can take one of two approaches here.

The no purchase option is to take a shape that is under 6' tall and apply the 'large' size of the standard sizes to it - thereby getting a rather obese look. But if you go above 6' tall things start to distort and stretch on the SL avatar and you lose the obese look in standard sizes.

The purchase option is to get one of the various mesh buttocks options. These range from the normal looking to the cartoonishly huge (like those at vStrings that are absurd... but also not the biggest on market).

The more famous of these, 'phat azz' appears to have been pulled from the market - but its already been replaced by fitted mesh competitors (some of which will therefore let you have you parts 'twerk'...).

• 2 months later...

This is an ongoing question and search for a small number of SL citizens. I've had it myself for over 8 years!

Making a custom avi to a certain "look" requires a fair number of skills, none of which I possess. Human avis, IMHO, are much harder to pull off than a nice fat furry and while I wonder at and admire many of the big furs I have seen, my own intrests, for the most part, are human(ish).

Commercial options include: The "Chubby Body" series, by ravenoid, small and large mesh bodies & legs. Search on the Marketplace. You still need a head, either your regular avi head, which may be too small or have eye problems or a full mesh head, which I am personally still trying to figure out. A number of outfits are available as textures, as well as a couple of skins, so it's seriously a mix and match with some skills endevour, not a buy and wear sort of thing.

Otherwise, search on the Marketplace for chubby, obese, plump, bbw, ssbbw. Don't use "fat".."fatpack" will fill your search.

Goto Fat Club in world and look at the booth by the beach for some options, several prim "bodysuits" for a particular look by ny friend Voludo Porthos. You might even see a picture of me at one point in my "evolution"

A couple of vendors make "fat" bodies using the sliders, but as others have suggested, results above a certain point get pretty funky. It's possible to combine a "fat" normal body with prim/mesh boobs for a more heavy/buxom look and then add one of the mesh butts for a serious fat hourglass look.

Demos are your friend for all of the body enhancements and take your time to experiment and try different things. Just like IRL, hair, skin, jewlery, nails, makeup, shoes are all mix and match for big girls in SL. Putting it all together will require as much attention to detail as any true look in SL or RL, but the results can be pretty exciting.

Have Fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.