Whats the best baby bump?

Honeygrey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey!, wonder if anyone can help.. whats the best babybumps??? im using the mama allpa hud, and just found out im pregnant and im looking for the best babybump that has the same skin colour. and whats the best clothes? i see some have the baby bump appliers but is that for a pacific bump? i have tried making my own on my shape, but it just looks like a have a huge gut and not very attractive at all. can anyone recomend anything?

To the best of my knowledge, there is only one baby bump in SL, and it is named... Baby Bump! :matte-motes-evil-grin:

Apple May sells it. http://www.applemaydesigns.com/2013/10/introducing-baby-bump.html

When searching for baby bump or maternity clothing, you will find items that is sold with an applier, to apply the clothing texure on the tummy. You need to find out if your skin creator makes appliers for the skin you are using. Visit the store and look for a sign, or contact the creator if you can't find appliers. This is a quick and easy way to get the most seamless bump. The Baby Bump comes with a HUD for skin matching, but it takes time to find a close match.

Got to add that the only clothing you can wear with the Bump is clothing with appliers. This mesh tummy is worn as an object, so old times system clothing will not over it. System clothes is only for classic avatars.

Avatars that is part mesh or total mesh has to buy clothes for that  kind of body/body parts they wear.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the Mama Allpa hud & have been pregnant twice & now have 2 Zooby boys stage 61 & 38 ... half the fun is using the sliders to make belly bigger boobs bigger & a bit more saggy & a bit more body fat etc .. i wouldnt buy a bump when it's fun to make myself look realistically preggerz week by week .. i have all my shapes saved from 2 months to full term :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.