Returning Avatar needs some help finding nice Mesh clothing for Males.

Teibar Sylvestrus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

Ive been gone from the grid for a couple years. Ive just returned and discovered my look is now 'retro' ... :P

Ive decided to enhance my look with the digital goodness that is Mesh. So... please list me your favorite stores (Either ingame or Marketplace) from which I might find goodies to spruce up my Avatar.

Hi, I have male alts so I come in threads and reply for men's fashion too.

There is a really good blog feed here:http://feeds.sl/mens

For suits, I have Fatewear and Zaara. For the a little more relaxed look with an open jacket, Muschi and Deadwool.

Kauna and Zed Creations is also good. Lapointe and Bastchild. Kal Rau is a brand that started with male mesh early, and are getting better and better. I like all their stuff, but not their jeans because they hang low. But if you want that kind of jeans, low on the hips and sagging then they are just some of the best in form and texture. Shai, Ispachi, Lapointe & Bastchild and Muschi has jeans that don't hang in the crotch.  Guarded Cross is the best "rocker attitude" clothes IMHO. R3volt has great offers on packs, they sell their clothes with a HUD to change color and textures so you have  a fatpack for the price of one item in other stores.

If you shop at the Marketplace, sort so you get newest first when you search in the brand. Some old brands still have system clothes up at the top because they sold so much of them. Mesh should always have demos.

A monthly event that shows a small collection of good quality male clothes, accessories, skins, hair, tattoo and furniture: http://seraphimsl.com/category/recurring-salesevents/the-mens-dept/

From left to right: Guarded Cross Rider jacket and Muschi Hotboy jeans. R3volt Finley Hoodie and Ispachi Renwick jeans. Shai Mens Relaxed jeans and COCO Homme Bomber jacket.

12890414184_d3f06603c7_z.jpg

If you walk around barefeet or in sandals, get the male mesh feet from Slink. They really improve your feet 100% and it's sold many sandals and flipflops for them. 

Seriously, it is so much good male clothing now. I can't keep up with new designers. The jeans in the middle is the oldest, but not very old. You can see how much the form and texture has improved when you compare the crotch area and how the jeans fold over the shoes with the other two jeans...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.