Looking for a "realistic" (aka not corny) Robot AO for Tough Mechanical Bounty Hunter

JakeCWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Title says it all, well I hope it does, I'm looking for a decent robot AO for a character I'm working on, free thinking, tough, no nonsense bounty hunter, but I can't find any AO for robots (amoung the few I could find) that arn't corny, over the top, or just down right disapointing.

Looking for something that says watch your step in a very human way, but also has some gestures a robot or cyborg would do, spinning hand 360 degrees at the wrist, scaning in front of him in a uniform way as if anaylze everyone around him, ect.

Anyone know any offhand? I have the Avi already, just need a fitting AO to go with him, I can link him below for those who might want a better idea of what I want the AO to fit;

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SW-BH-7X/5514882

JakeCWolf wrote:

Is it really that easy to make an AO? I assumed that AO by definition took some coding know how, I had no idea AO builder kits existed. I'll take a look into that, but still open for other suggestions anyone has...
:)

Many AO's are fairly simple.  And there are many free ones available.  All they require is editting a note card.  ZHAO II based Ao's are probably the most common.  And they are not hard to work with at all.

And with them you can make animation sets so with one AO you can play one set of animations when you are a robot and a different set if you take Human form.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.