looking for host hud

SixgunT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I am starting a career in hosting and need a good beginner hut t assist me. Plz keep in me nd I am a newbie and don't have a great deal of funds. If you can help me out plz I'm me

Thank you

In game name is SixgunT

I play daily between the hours of 4 pm to 2am

Certainlywell many a huge is not exactly it I need something that keeps track of the people I greet and helps with making announcements in local chat. I see a newbie can't quite afford that at the moment a program called host hud that did that but the guy wanted 500 l$' as b

Many places don't allow you to use HUDs when you host.  As a former club owner, and manager of several clubs in the past, I would not hire one that has to use a HUD to greet people and make announcements.

If you want to host learn to do it without HUD's and gestures, which is even more annoying to most people. They are crutches that are cold and impersonal and show no effort to really welcome and care for your guests.  I won't tip a host that is too lazy to do it right.   I am not the only one that feels this way either.

By experience it will take me at least 30 min to find out from you the exact functionality you want. Then it will take me at least an hour to make and test a script. So you want to pay less than L$500 (2 USD) for 1.5 hrs of my time as a professional developer? I truly dunno to laugh or to cry.

There is no need for a "Host Hud" when you are hosting. if you watch the floor and either use your viewer radar, mini map, or a radar hud (which you can find free) and just say " Hey there *insert name* welcome to *Insert name of club* Then you are already doing what your looking for in a hud. 

If you tell the club owners that you are using a hud to host then ultimately they are going to find out thy can but an alt there with a "Host hud" on and dont have to worry about hiring hosts. But they wont do that because without the human interaction that the hud does not give nor gesturing they will lose people coming to the club. 

I would suggest talking to the person who hired you and ask them to help you out on pointers on what they want you to do and how they want you to do it. Most owners/managers are welcome to help out there new staff memebers :) and Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.