i bought a shuubie today and i can wear it, but it wont bind to me.

micahtec9876

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Well you get the prize for today's most obscure question.

I've never heard of a Shuubie, and no spirits inhabit Second Life. TCP/IP offers only ad-hoc connections and not constant binding.

If you're having a problem with a specific product that you bought inside of Second Life, you should check the profile of its creator for advice - they often suggest help groups or may provide support for their work via instant message or notecard.

The helpers here - myself included - can't possibly be familiar with all of the cool stuff Second Life users make, and since there's only around a dozen of us... it's unlikely we'll be able to figure out an answer. You're far better dealing directly with people who know about these products.

Well, I figured out what a shubbie is once I could find a spelling variation that I could search, but Freya's right.  Nobody here is going to have a clue why it's not working. There may have been an instructional notecard of some kind with it. Look for that.  If you can't find one, you'll have to ask the person who made it or the person you bought it from. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.