How to get a refund or change receiver of goods/clothes?

DamnHotAssassin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Me and my friend are kinda new to SL (a month or so)... We have this issue, and I know transfer issues is a common problem on here but I would just like to know if it's possible to change the receiver of goods that are bought or get a refund?

The reason I ask; my friend and I were shopping yesterday and he decided he wanted to buy me some mesh clothes. He gave me the money to buy them and I refused and payed him back. So in turn he decided to buy them. Being that he's newish too, he bought them and never selected them as a gift. Now he has them and cannot transfer them to me.

I tried looking for help at the store but there is nobody there, just a customer kiosk that offers to redeliver goods but I think it's just to the person that bought them as we tried that.

The name of the store is NotsoBad Mesh, can anyone please advise me on what I could do here in order to retrieve the clothes? or even get him a refund? A customer service maybe???

Please help... I feel really bad, he spent L$2000 on them and he can't wear them as they are female oriented.

Many thanks for any help in advance. Much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Only way to do that is to ask the owner of the shop. But since the things are NOtransfer, it might not work at all. But asking is worth it anyway. You can find the creators name if you right click it and slect Edit (or ctrl +3 and then aim at the clothes does it too). Usualy the creator is also the shop owner. Or click some of the prims, venders etc to get the name. Look into their profile then and how to contact them.

• Like 2

No Transfer is No Transfer.  It can't be changed, your boyfriend is now the one and only owner of some sexy girls' clothes.

If you write a polite note to the merchant, explaining what the two of you wanted to do and what happened, she MIGHT take pity on you and send you a copy of the items.  However, most merchants have a pretty strict "no refunds" policy, because they have heard every sad story in the world from people trying to get a freebie from them.

What you SHOULD have done was accept the money gift from your friend and bought the clothes he wanted you to have.  Or, failing that, if the store had a "buy as gift" option in their vendors, he should have paid closer attention and purchased the things to be sent to you.

Chalk it up to a learning experience for both of you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.