Crashing heaps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys and gals,all was going well up to a day or two ago,then all of a sudden every time i log in i can't move after about 4-5 seconds then crach after a further 20 seconds.The message comes up saying "You have been logged out of second life.This region may be experiencing trouble.Please check your connection to the internet" View IM & chat or Quit.It happens on more than one sim not just the one.I have tried logging in normally and as an Administrator.I have rebooted my router numerous times.The viewers i have used are Firestorm-/-Phoenix-FirestormOS-Releasex64-4-6-5-40833 & Phoenix-Firestorm-Beta-4-5-1-38838 & Second_Life_3_7_8_289922_i686.All clean reinstalls.All of them i have the same hassles.I have even tried going to the previous GFX drivers,same thing,Nvidia Geforce GTX 780.Also i have tried a speed test a few times and all is good there,I have tried upping and lowering my bandwith and as last resort i even tried doing a restore point same thing happens there as well,it is getting very frustrating,if anyone has any ideas or solutions it will be very appreciated.Thanks in advance,thaddeeus.

The message that you`re seeing is related to connection problems, I`ve had random internet disconnects for the past few weeks (ISP problem but fixed now) and get that screen. I would concentrate on your conection first, a good speedtest can still disguise an underlying problem. check out this link,

http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

There are users in Portugal and France who`s usually good connections have been causing problems over the last few days, I`m not sure your issue is the same but might be worth looking at the solution that worked for them,

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/SSA-messed-up/td-p/2740564

Good luck and let us know how you get on :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.