issuie marketplace

DarkUnicorN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

ok that's weird. I do not know. When it happens to me I log off and on and it works. 

Is it possible you logged in to another grid and the browser and the sl client can not communicate with each other?

I logged in to aditi grid yesterday but my brower could never log in my aditi grid account so I could not send anything to marketplace. I was trying to test the new thing about selling things from directly my inventory but didn't work because the 2 accounts did not connect.

I am not sure if I explained well.  

No, like secondlife is agni grid, and secondlife beta grid is aditi grid. we log in to aditi grid to test our mesh products to see if they work and stuff. They give u like 60 thousand free lindens so u can upload stuff to test. but it is a test grid there is no one there. and the lindens are not real just to test ur uploads. 

I don't think you went there tho i think the problem with you is that your marketplace account and your secondlife login can not communicate. But i don't know how to solve this problem. maybe try loggin in your market place first then log in to secondlife see it works. I really think your sl and market place are not communicating. I just don't know how to solve it. 

Back in the day the "Fix" for this was to log in to SL using your favorite viewer, STAY logged in and then open your favorite browser on the SL Marketplace. For some reason, you had to be logged in to SL through the viewer in order for the Marketplace to recognize you as a merchant.

So try this sequence:

1. Close all programs and reboot your computer completely.
  2. When it comes back, do NOT load any other programs.
  3. Open and run only your Viewer (SL, Firestorm or whatever your normally use).
  4. Once you are logged in and everything is done rezzing and stable then ...
  5. Open a single browser window on https://marketplace.secondlife.com
  6. Log in and try to visit the Merchant Home Page

It may or may not work but it is worth a try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.