missing lindens!

Bishojosenshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So, this isnt the first time the mp has **bleep**ed me over, i have bought things in the past and didnt recieve them after paying, and after contacting the sellar somehow removed them from my order history and was never refunde the money. NOW I bought something the 17th for less than a dollar, was charged a dollar and told i was to be refunded and was never refunded the 78 cents to my account or to lindens. somebody help lol 

I dont care much about the first one, i should have done more about it when it happened and who it was but i honestly dont remember. so that that, but now the mp?

help!

2 answers to this question

Marketplace seller can't change your order history (or anything else), if you have such issues, I would guess you have some other serious issues (Ad and or script blocker or some network filters can have funny effects on such cases<- just a possibility). In case a seller don't help you with an issue of not delivered items or refunding the money, you can contact LL via the support system, just open a case and state clearly what your issue is. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Never use real world money on the Marketplace.  Yes, I know you CAN...but don't.  Even if the transaction works, you pay more for things if you use this method than if you buy them using $L.

Having said that, what you are reporting, that the seller "removed the payment from your order history" is simply not possible.  In addition, a transaction where your money simply vanishes with NO transaction record is also very rare to impossible.  I think you are not understanding your two transaction tracking tools.

There is "My Marketplace Order History."  This records ALL your Marketplace purchases, way back to the beginning.  But it records ONLY Marketplace purchases, not anything you buy in world.

Then there is your Transaction Log, visible under Account on your Dashboard page.  This shows ALL your transactions, both in world and through the Marketplace, but only for the last 30 days.

If a Marketplace purchase is not delivered, it could be either a failed delivery, or a failed transaction.  In a failed delivery, the payment will show up in both your Order History and your Transaction History, but you don't receive the product.  Make sure you are not in Busy or Unavailable mode, this will cause a delivery failure.  If you have a failed delivery, contact the merchant and politely request a re-delivery.  Include the details of the purchase from your order history.  If they refuse or don't respond, you can file a Support Case with Linden Lab.

If, on the other hand, you have a failed transaction, you don't get the item, AND the purchase is not shown in your order or transaction history, OR it is shown but there is a matching payment, canceling the purchase.  In either case, you didn't get the item, but you didn't get charged anything either.  In this case, just try buying the thing again.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.