Answer
Honored Resident
horseangel38
Accepted Solution
How do i make money in the game??

How do I make money in the game?? I read somewhere something about getting a job, but it didnt say how to get a job.....so how do i find a job to make money??

Accepted Solution
Irene Muni
Answered
[ Edited ]

To start looking for work in SL see http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/bd-p/InworldEmployment

- - - - -

For read and learn:

- - - - -

RESUME:

To find job in SL is very similar to find job in RL. You have some skill and you "sell" that skill.

Another question is if you really need a job in SL. Many times it's better buy L$.

Other Answers: 10
Resident
hishaa
Answered

i need some job to make a money or

Resident
ndorera
Answered

I need so money and how you get it tell me

Ackley Bing
Answered
[ Edited ]

Making money in the game is not easy, it's easier to just use REAL $ to buy the game money.

Here's why:

Getting a job in SL is very hard to do unless you want to work third world country wages.

Camping has been banned.  If you can find legitimate forms of it, you can earn maybe L$5 or L$10 per hour.  Hardly worth it.

Dancing is over-rated.  You maybe L$0-L$1000 per hour, which again is hardly worth it unless you' re doing it for the fun.  Some people in SL like to promote dancing to newbies because it suits their adult agenda for SL.  We know who they are...

Your best bet is to create something and sell it, because then you can make income without hardly any further work except maintaining your stores.

The EASIEST way is to just buy L$.

Don't buy into the idea that you can just get a job in SL.. it's a lie.  Believe me, or find out the hard way.

Alt=:smileywink:

Resident
maciecullen
Answered

what does rl mean ?

Recognized Member
leliel Mirihi
Answered

The fastest way to get money for sl is to get a job in rl. Failing that you could build things and try to sell them.

Resident
izzy209
Answered

i have the same problom i dont no how to get money on this game

Irene Muni
Answered

Answering to macieculling:

RL is "Real Life" as different of "Second Life" (SL). We have our RL and also our lives as avatars in Second  Life.

Ashy Calcutt
Topics: 43
Kudos: 0
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 0
Answered

I agree with all the answers here but also take into account what kind of job you get some employees work by tips only and if its a slow night you maynot make alot and on some rare occasions some dancers work for a salary plus tips .DJ's work by tips too..so find a club that suits your needs and make sure it has a good record of bringing in the crowds the more the better and good luck with your job search

Keep movin'
Resident
sabrina116
Answered

i need money or a free horse

Resident
gentinushi
Answered

jhgljlhjh