Scripts in a prim

DelizaLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The same way that I assume you put it in.  Select the prim with your Build/Edit tool, go to the Contents tab, select the script, and delete it.

You should be aware, of course, that some prim features like hover text, particles, and sit targets can only be set or removed by a script.  If you remove the script that was used to set them, the features will persist.  You'll have to put another script -- a scrubber -- into the object to get rid of them.

Disappeared?  As in "became transparent", or as in "went out of existence"?  Actually, neither one is easy to explain.  I can come up with a scripting scenario that might do that -- and would make a nice security option, now that I think of it -- but it's kind of far-fetched.  Under the circumstances, my best answer is "I don't know, but I hope you had a backup copy."

if the contents of the prim changes, the object is (for some reason) re-selected rather then the contents...

so if you're deleting more than one thing in a row, you select one, hit delete and it is gone, inventory refreshes and highlights the next thing automatically, hitting delete a second time will actually delete the prim itself, you have to manually click each inventory item regardless of if it looks highlighted... 

happens to me all the time

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.