Projector light script needed

Miltades

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I have the following script : 

float intensity = 0.9; // intensity (0.0-1.0)
float radius = 3.5; // radius (.1-20.0)
float falloff = 0.2; // falloff (.01-2.0)
vector color = <1.0,1.0,1.0>; // light color vector range: 0.0-1.0 <R,G,B>
float bulbglow = 0.09; // glow strength of bulbs when turned on (0.0-1.0)
float glassglow = 0.01; // glow strength of the glass cover when turned on (0.0-1.0)

integer toggle = 0;

{
state_entry()
{
toggle = 0;
}

touch_start(integer total_number)
{
toggle = !toggle;
llOffsetTexture(0.0, (-.4375*(float)toggle), 0);
llSetPrimitiveParams(
[PRIM_POINT_LIGHT,toggle, color, intensity, radius, falloff, fov, focus, ambiance,
PRIM_GLOW, 3 , ((float)toggle*bulbglow),
PRIM_GLOW, 0 , ((float)toggle*glassglow)]);
}
}

I would like to add into this script, settings for FOV, Focus, Ambiance and the related texture used for projection lighting. 

I have seena lot of people askign about what parameters to use, intergers, booleans bla bla bla. The fact is I dont have the know how to understand how to USE all those tings and put them together. 

Can someone PLEASE add the needed parameters into that script for me? Pretty please? You can contact me here, in world, whatever. 

• 5 months later...

MasoDevotina wrote:

It's an old post, but I just tried that out. FOV, Focus and Ambiance do not stay when the light switch is toggled, even when used a blank texture for the projector
:(

That's not true. The settings stay. I use that in my lights and I can still switch them on and off.

The texture in the projector is mandantory btw. You add the texture and set FOV, Focus, Ambience.

The transparent or black parts of the texture mean: no light and white means: 100% light. A blank (transparent?) texture will show you therefore nothing. A complete white one will project a square and a white circle on black or transparent background will project a circle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.