no product when I made a purchase

iwill7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a purchase with a vendor (Dominatech), ( for $599 lindens yesterday. then I did not receive the product.  went back to the store kept trying to contact vendor, tried to get an update.  nothing.  very frustrating.  what are my options.  because this sucks.  I'm being told it's because yesterday was Tuesday update day.  and its Lindens fault.  Its only 599 l's but the point is that it should work.  thanks please have someone contact me.  iwill7 resident

;-)

2 answers to this question

That's not how this service works, you should come back to check Answers posted to your question. ;)

There's no indication that this is 'Lindens' fault, only that you failed to check the Status blog - even if it was someone elses fault there is no way for anyone to resolve this issue for you.

You should contact the seller directly to resolve this issue. Contact via notecard or IM is suggested - if your Account's Transaction History contains information on this purchase (such as a Transaction ID), you should include this.

If you had been buying in Marketplace, it would have been the Lindens' fault, but not this one.  It's not likely to have been a rolling restart problem either.  You seem to have run into a broken vendor or you have entered information incorrectly.  Dominatech is a fairly large outfit.  They need to know about the vendor. If you haven't gone to their in-world site at Dunnylun/120/8/2001, give that a try.  You ought to be able to find the owner's name and a way to contact him/her by inspecting items with your Edit tool.  Then send a polite notecard with the details of your purchase (copied from the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account).  Be a little patient.  The owner may be out of town or unable to access the Internet for other reasons.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.