PLEASE HELP ME .. HOW DO I (recover deleted trash items) i have a box name( INVENTORY ) :'( PLZ

MunchkinRUSSEL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

PLEASE HELP ME .. HOW DO I (recover deleted trash items) i have a box name( INVENTORY ) :'( Please 

i mistakenly deleted a file names INVENTORY today 30th October 2011 ,3:40 am SLT :( .I have worth .10,000 L  items in it and a special wedding gown (BEAUTIFUL GOWN ) designed for my girl :'( and its was the original file :( please help me  i need my (INVENTORY ) BOX FILE :'(

....I PUT ALL MY ITEMS IN A BOX NAME ( inventory ) i deleted that file by mistake :(

5 answers to this question

Hello Munchkin and welcome to SL Forums. At first it is no possible to delete all your inventory as each system folder. These folders have the symbol of SL. If you deleted a box and it was no copy, normally you had a pop-up window where you were asked to confirm that, saying: "At least one of the items you have selected is no copyable. Are you sure you want to delete these items? OK (you delete it definitely), Cancel (You cancel the deletion). However if you have already opened (unpacked) the box and copied its contests in your inventory, they are still there even you deleted the original no-copy box. Use the search in your inventory typing the name of the gown or at least a part of it and check out if you can find it. If you emptied your trash or deleted the box with the contests you can't get back your stuff. If you mean that your inventory can't be fully loaded (so you can't find several boxes / items) follow the suggestions here to recover it. If you want to add something more which would help for a better answer please don't create a new thread. You can edit your post (Options --> Edit).

• Like 2

Open your trash folder. If you have not emptied it, anything you've deleted will be sitting there waiting for you. Simply right click and choose "restore item." This will return it to your main inventory for use. If, however, you have emptied your trash (i.e. you right-clicked the trash folder and chose "empty trash" and confirmed that you wanted to do this), as others have said, you're out of luck. There is no way to restore them once the trash has been emptied.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.