support not awake ?

Sorita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, i file an abuse report on being a victim of an attack that makes it impossible to me to move ....

with all options depleted, i contact support and file an abuse report.... but, i guess theres only 1 at the office, and he is having a cuppa coffe and the latest NBA on the telly ?

WHY in God's name, doesent Ll have an open supportline... there isnt even a support forum section o.O ?????

highly aggrevated ... ... oh, and my abuse report, apparently isnt a case, according to the website ? Not even listed ..... wtf is going on Lindens ? ... get that support up thanks.

Welcome to Second Life Forums, Sorita, but I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this - the world doesn't revolve around you!  Abuse reports are dealt with on a priority basis, and unless someone is truly attacking you in real life (and if that were the case I should hope you would be dialling 911/999 or whichever number is appropriate where you live to summon up the local law enforcement people), issues such as those affecting more people or the grid as a whole are more likely to be acted on first.

This is not to say that your issue is not important to anyone.  For sure there are many acts of abuse and griefing on an individual, racism for example, impeding someone's enjoyment of Second Life, that will - in the fullness of time - be acted upon, as long as you have completed the abuse report in a succinct and yet detailed way, with screenshot and name of abuser. 

Some issues cannot be dealt with by one simple click.  They have to be studied and looked into to ensure Linden Lab are not getting involved in something that is merely tantamount to schoolyard tip-taps.

Sarcasm about employees and what they may or may not be doing instead of holding your hand in your hour of need in Second Life will also lose you support from your fellow residents.

Nasty as it is to be a victim of an attack that makes it impossible to move. You can log out and relog into a safer location. I know you shouldn't have to, but at least that's the beauty of Second Life as opposed to real life - easier escape routes do exist when cornered by bullies.

Sorita wrote:

So, i file an abuse report on being a victim of an attack that makes it impossible to me to move ....

with all options depleted, i contact support and file an abuse report.... but, i guess theres only 1 at the office, and he is having a cuppa coffe and the latest NBA on the telly ?

WHY in God's name, doesent Ll have an open supportline... there isnt even a support forum section
o.O
?????

highly aggrevated ... ... oh, and my abuse report, apparently isnt a case, according to the website ? Not even listed ..... wtf is going on Lindens ? ... get that support up thanks.

First of all Abuse Reports are usually filed using the InWorld tools.  You click on the object or person in order to file it.  Doing that gives LL very specific information so they can deal with the situation.  Filing via the Web Site does not do that for them.  Thousands and Thousands of accounts and you want them to search through the data base to see what is happenning to you?

And what we have always done / what they always tell us is pick the item that fits closest.  There is space provided for you to explain.

Now as far as your problem, not being able to move, with a little more detail from you we here may be able to tell you how to deal with this. 

I've never seen an attack that could not be dealt with in some way, although sometimes people have not been happy with the solution.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.