Billing Info

FairuzaB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I added a CC to my billing info but I can't seem to add a billing method.  When I click on the plus sign, it does nothing.  I really want to go shopping and when I try to buy lindens in world it says " You do not have a payment method set up for buying currency in the viewer"

What am i doing wrong?

Your first mistake is buying L$ in the viewer in the first place, instead of through limit orders on the LindeX, but if you can't do one you probably can't do the other, either.

So, where is this "plus sign" that does nothing when you click it?  When I go to https://secondlife.com/my/account/billing.php there's no plus sign, but maybe you get a different interface.  What I see is a Saved Payment Method (my credit card), which is also used in all the Set Payment Method selections below.

What do you see?

(One general tip: If the account web pages aren't behaving as expected, it's a good idea to clear browser cache and close the browser, then try again.  I'm not sure at this point whether it's misbehaving or if you simply haven't saved or set payment methods yet.)

I can't buy in the viewer and I can't buy on the dashboard.

Under set payment method on the left hand side it says Buying L$ in the viewer & Buying L$ on the web to the left of each of those it has a big plus sign.  I see the plus signs when i click on your link as well.  i also have my credit card as my saved payment method.

I added a credit card last week and I haven't been able to buy lindens since then.  I have rebooted, cleared cache and even used another computer.  No luck :( 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.