Prim bands

AuntieJoan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi , i have been making clothes reccently and am progressing quite well. However i wanted to create a band that can be round the thighs or the knees or the ankles. If i use pants it wraps around the legs, if i use a skirt it is loose (even on tightest fitting). Can i create something that fits sunggly to the legs? I dont want to do it in Mesh!

thanks 

Joanie

It might help to forget that it is supposed to be a band that goes around your leg.  Let it be a solid object without a hole in the middle that goes through your leg.. Then there will never be a gap between the "band" and your leg.  Attach it to an Upper Leg or Lower Leg  attachment point, and it should stay in place.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response

I made a cyclinder and positioned it so. However my problem is i want a band that goes round both legs....like if you had a rubber band round your knees. I have got one and attached to leg but then the other leg moves in and out of the band when i move..... Maybe i am asking to much of an object, but mesh seems so hard to use. Thank you though for making me 3 or 4 steps closer :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.