Why Linden home have a little bad distribution and option for change?

Relmulafken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to know why in this homes for example the option for window if u don't want open view from the windows the option in control panel is put curtains to all or not , i wish have some open window and others close for more privacy, but this option doesn't exist and otherwise is hard to chose a house who distribution result a little weird for some spaces, i think if u have acces a one roof for example the window should be open, i mean when u see the roof from your bedroom. I think my question is more a proposition to those who make this homes or at least make a change in the panel control for more freedom in some aspect like the open/close curtains to yours windows and let us chose whish are close or open for curtained and will be great if this windows actually open. 

2 answers to this question

If you want more flexibility for how your home works, you'll need to abandon the starter 'Linden Home', and get a normal parcel of land and put a normal house on it.

Linden Homes are very simplified started units, designed just to give you a taste of what owning land and a home of your own is like. They are intentionally limited in capability, so you will want to move on and buy more land and more complete home solutions after you get that taste.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.