Why does your credit processing suck so much... it is shameful how poor the service for processing

Bunderwahl Guisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I think sometimes we forget that it takes time to process things.  As for accounts it is also true in real life, to return any funds needs paper work so their books match up at end and that they dont get hit by tax for it either.  So sure week seem to be a long time to wait, but considering that your not the only person they helping and have to send things to, you can kind of understand why return of things can take long.  

Sadly the process of any return transaction.

If, like me, you regularly cash out amounts that aren't your primary income but are large enough, and regular enough, to be part of your household budget, may I suggest a couple of work-rounds?

First, I try to keep a buffer, equivalent to two or three times what I expect to cash out every week, in my household account, so that if there's an unexpected delay (or SL business takes a down-turn), I'm not left high and dry, and have a bit of time to plan for the new situation.

Second, I try to use my credit card to buy things I intend to fund from my SL cash-outs, because this means I won't actually need the money in my bank to settle the bill for at least a month, and sometimes almost two months.   Then, when I receive the cash from PayPal, I immediately transfer it to my credit card, to cover whatever it was I charged against my SL earnings.

This way, if there is a delay in getting paid, it's no more than a minor inconvenience.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.