H-Hi! So, it's a tiny problem.

DeadlyPuppet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My picture in game doesn't show up. Why?

Sorry about the lack of information. I meant, my profile picture. 

Yeah, in my web profil. I do have a picture. But in game, i don't. Why?

How i can know this sort of information like the version and the name of my viewer?

2 answers to this question

What picture? A texture on a rezzed object? Your profile picture? 

I'm going out on a limp here as there's no details posted at all which makes it extremely hard to figure out what you are talking about, unfortunately we're not mind readers here!

- Make sure you did not use local textures, these will not be visible to anyone else, and appear grey to you upon relog. You will have to pay a 10L upload fee to get your texture in world.

- When you apply a texture to your profile pic, make sure to click "Ok" in the bottom left corner of your profile, it's pretty much the Save button. If you do not click it and close your profile, your new profile pic will not be saved and will not show up.

If you are talking about something else entirely, please edit your post and add more details, thanks!

Update #2

You can get viewer information by clicking the Help menu at the top of your viewer and then 'About'. Select the option to copy to clipboard (or select it and Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) into your question.

Updated for your Answer

If you have a profile picture on the web, you also have one in-world. If your viewer is not displaying it properly, that is another issue. Not one I can help you with without further information (like the name/version of your viewer). Typically, it will be a local issue that affects you or those using your viewer only.

Original Answer

Looking at your web profile, you do seem to have a picture.

Is this the correct picture? A pink girl with a wing.

You should upload any new images via https://my.secondlife.com/settings/profile - contrary to Syn's answer below, you should NOT upload it in-world or spend L$10 to do so. Uploading to your Web Profile is free, and universal throughout Second Life (legacy profile pictures do not show up for all users/viewers).

Note: Don't use Internet Explorer, use Mozilla or Chrome. Internet Explorer is not compatible with Second Life web properties.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.