hi everytime I come online I am being stalked they know my whereabouts everywhere i go

Leah Broadmoor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

They almost certainly have a script inside one of your attachments. Typically this attachment will have been given to you as a gift.

If you don't know which attachment this could be...

Remove all attachments (HUDs, mesh bodyparts, everything) and then teleport to a region you've never visited before (such as those on Mainland) and if necessary, disable RLV (to ensure you can detach everything).

Once there, expect to be alone.

When you're ready, attach each previously attached item in turn (slowly) until one of your stalkers shows up. This should help determine which attachment has the 'phone home' script inside.

• Like 2

If Freya's advice doesn't work, it may simply be that we're most of us very much creatures of habit.    If someone knows I'm online and knows me at all well, they'll know that there's only about four or five places they'll need to look before they will probably find me.   Not always, of course, but usually.

So if one of the people who are bothering you has an alt on your friends list, unknown to you, that might be the explanation. They know you're online and they don't have to look far to find you.

First, though, do please check for possible spy attachments, as Freya suggests.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.