Fraud to blame!

CONTES Oller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sorry I know that I should share. just what to do to ask for help: (

I Contes ronabodybeauty-Designer.
My problem. They did shopping from my shop. Skin Template buy an avatar. Asked refund. I said to make a refund. I threaten. I said to close my account. To close up shop. he told me.

7 answers to this question

sorry I know that I should share. just what to do to ask for help: (

I Contes ronabodybeauty-Designer.
My problem. They did shopping from my shop. Skin Template buy an avatar. Asked refund. I said to make a refund. I threaten. I said to close my account. To close up shop. he told me.

Congratulations on violating the ToS with your post here. You are not allowed to share IMs with a third party within SL or on the official forums. And you are also not allowed to name people here who you accuse to be scammers.

However LL does not get involved in resident disputes. This is my general answer as I barely understand that "English".

• Like 1

Thank you for providing more information.  Syo is correct that you should not have shown us the name of the other person, because that is a violation of the Community Standards. Thank you for editing the question now.  I am glad that I read it before you did, though.  :)  I do understand your problem now.

It is difficult for some customers to understand that they are buying a link to a PSD template.  I think that was the misunderstanding for your customer.  It would be a good idea to make a very careful notecard that explains your product.  Hire someone to write it for you in perfect English so that there is no problem with the language.  Then also add the entire explanation to your product listing in Marketplace.  If you do that, there should be fewer problems in the future.

I do not think you should worry about this customer.  Linden Lab will not interfere in the disagreement between you.  You have done your best to satisfy him by redelivering the product and refunding his L$.  He cannot make you close your shop.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.