Please help ;-;

HollyNiall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, so I recently purchased an item from Maitreya, and went to unpack it. A box popped up saying "move non copyable items to invetory?" so I clicked yes, like I always do. And it just showed up as an un-openable folder.. How do I get the items?? I've never had this problem.. Please help, I spent alot of L$ on the item and don't want to have to re-buy it.

check the box and see if it's still in there. Sometimes the automatic openers don't move everything over. Rez out the box then right click then open. Chances are that's the problem. 

If not, contact Maitreya. Include a copy of your transaction history from your dashboard and politely tell the maker that it looks like SL ate the item when you tried to open the box.

1. Don't worry. Even if you lose an item from Maitreya, they have a redelivery terminal in their store. They don't often have No Copy items either.

2. I get this error when there's a bit of lag, so the items that are inside the package don't registers before you click the tab to copy them into your inventory.  If the package is still rezzed, try opening it to your inventory again. If not, rerez the package & try it again. You can safely delete the empty folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.