Help my eyes won't open!!! Solution has been found to this problem

Kylie Hammill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was taking pictures yesterday and changed the expression on my slink mesh avies face to the surprised expression. I never noticed that her eyes closed because it was a behind semi side shot and her hair was covering her eyes. Her eyes should not have closed with the surprised expression anyway. So when I finished taking the picture that's when I notice her eyes were closed. I tried relogging but that didn't work. I clicked on the expression hud, "Open Eyes" but it didn't work so I don't know what to do. She is stuck with her eyes closed. Could someone please help me!!

"Things aren't as simple as four words"

Michonne

Well I have Maitreya, not Slink but I see no one answered you so I'll say something.

If the Eyes Open on the hud won't work, then then I would try unpacking your original body again or if needed get a redelivery.   That is certainly what I would try if I had a similar issue.

Thank you for trying to solve my problem. I appreciate your replies. I did fix the issue myself thank God. I had a back up copy of the Becky head, so I took off the old head with the problem eyes and I opened up the copy and put the new copied version of the head on and voila, that of course worked. That just goes to show you to always keep a copy of important items in your inventory especially if it is something expensive. 

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.