Japanese mesh avatar

Aluviel Nakamura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello I am loooking for an asain mesh avatar. I have the demo by  Shirousagi Noel Snow Rabbit store.. and It has a eyelid which makes the avatar look american. This mesh avatar is nice because the mouth moves as well as the eyes blink. I am looking for one that looks truly Asian. 

Just because the creator is Japanese or whatever doesnt mean the avatar or the skin is going to look that way.  9 times out of ten they want a cutsey American girl avie. I am looking for the most authentic Asian avatar. Sorry Dr. life skins just isnt cutting it anymore. I wish Santo who does excellent real life male asian skins would make asian skins for women, he will not make one for me no matter what I offered to pay him.

if anyone knows anyone who does the mesh head and bodies please let me know.. Doesnt have to move like Snow Rabbit does.

Arrigatto

spoke to the creator of snow rabbit and she flat out refuses to do an all 100% asian avatar. So that cancels her out. sux the japanese want to look white in sl and no one can make a good Japanese avatar without a stupid eyelid on it or get the curve right because of the way the basic sl avatar is shaped.  Why cant sl find a better mesh body thats more customizeable like other MMorpgs?

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.