marketplace inventory problem after migration to Direct Delivery

Raena Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After migrating to Direct Delivery, and deleting my magic box in-world, all the "magic box" items were still shown as Unassociated.  Deleting took an hour cause I was only able to delete ten listings at a time.  But they were all gone and all was good.  However....

The next day I recieved an email that I may be losing sales because they are ALL unassociated.  So I logged back on to marketplace, and to my suprise ALL my magic box items were there again.

Three questions:

1) Am I losing sales if all the Direct Delivery items are listed?  Or was the email probably automatic in response to the "magic box" items showing up again?

2) How do I make the "magic box" items STAY deleted? No idea why they came back.

3) Do I have to spend another hour deleting the "magic box" items again?  When I Select ALL then delete, a new screen comes up and says "sorry for the delay...bla bla bla". Then when i come back, only ten or less items have been deleted.

Please help!

1 answer to this question

Hi Raena,

One of the quirks of the new system is that you've got to go back to the "old" Xstreet site to manually delete the magic boxes so the inventory doesn't keep showing up in your unassociated.  The email you received was from the old Xstreet site because it can't find your magic boxes inworld.

Here's how in case you aren't sure how to do it:

- go to Merchant Home -> Magic Box Status -> that takes you to the old Xstreet website -> click Cancel and you should be able to scroll down and see a list of your old Magic Boxes. Delete them.

- go back to the Merchant Home -> Manage Listings -> Sync with Magic Boxes -> Refresh Browser

The Unassociated that was due to the Magic Box inventory should disappear within about 5 minutes.

I hope that helps!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.