camera control problem

saphyr Roxan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I have a problem with my camera angle on the official viewer, it is blocked from behind corner when I walk in automatic, it suits me, but on firestorm I can not adjust the angle for that it remains fixed and does not always stay in against diving when I walk. Could anyone help me please to tell me what I need to check or uncheck to achieve the same result as in second life firestorm official viewer, without walking back against diving, thank you in advance

1 answer to this question

I am having a hard time figuring out what you mean by "walking back against diving", since walking and swimming don't usually happen at the same time.  I suspect that you don't mean "diving" at all, but that your camera is constrained to keep it from passing through solid objects.  If that's so, open the Advanced menu (CTRL + Alt + D) and select Disable Camera Constraints.

If that's not what you are talking about, you might find help in several pages in the Firestorm wiki, starting with http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_movement_and_camera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.