Editing pants legs change while TPing why? SLVER3

Hammerstone Morpork

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I will edit my pants to straight or flare leg and tp to club. I see flare and other's see straight and vice-a-versa. All editing on all pant's legs are doing this. Never had this problem before, what is going on? SLVer3 Happen's to another that I know of. AOK when rezzing at home go to any other sim complete opposite tite tite lower pant's leg's.... Never has happened in approx. 4 years on SL.Please help:):)

4 answers to this question

Whoa! You're the second person in less than an hour with this same problem.  Do you guys know each other?  Or are you alts?  :smileywink::smileysurprised:

This sounds like a very odd bug, if that's what it is.  If you can document this well with photos and can provide a reproducible demonstration, please submit a JIRA report so that the LL techies will have a starting point for tracking it down. 

is there a teleport link in that part of the clothing??

I have PERSONALLY accidentally added a land mark in some thing i made andi TP'd to a location (the script was supposed to be a resize option) LOL

so look at the clothes/part in your contents section (whenu edit) to see if that is the case

have a great day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.