This has been in the back of mind and it still kind of bothers me... ( TO: Linden Labs )

Kaska Kutenai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

About a month or more ago we had this person spamming group chat with the same message over and over again and i did report this person but WHAT annoy me was you could not MUTE or BLOCK the person as then it display the message " The person has sent a message and become UNMUTED / UNBLOCKED " and i am not sure if this was modded cilent or what but this seems like a VERY SERIOUS issue as it basicly breaks the MUTE and BLOCK option if a user is annoying you and if it gets any worst you get 3rd party ad spam like " Go to this bogus website and buy LINDEN ! " then if you try to block them the same thing would happen " Person has sent a message and has become " UNMUTED/UNBLOCKED !!!!

PLEASE LINDEN LABS I hope you fixed this from happening again !

Linden Labs don't exist, but Linden Lab do - though it doesn't matter because they typically don't respond on this forum.

This issue has been around forever, and is limitation with group infrastructure. No fix - other than to police your groups more carefully, and keep 'em invite only.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.