Process Credit Issue (Have you had this problem?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would be a bit concerned as well. I have done many large payouts and still have mine within the standard timeline of a payout , I would definately reach out to linden lab as soon as they open today and make sure that you are not required to submit any kind of forms due to tax reasons etc before any cash payouts are completed. This is the only reason that any process credit would take this long, it may be as simple as contacting them, e-signing some forms, and boom you could have it within the standard timeline of payout. but definately reach out to Linden Lab asap to see what the hold up is cause you are about to hit a whole month since you actually requested the credit! :matte-motes-shocked:

****Also make sure you check your email spam box back to the day you requested your credit, there could be some form of email from Linden Lab requesting your response before any process credit is approved. 

I guess im just freaking because i have withdrawn before and never had this issue, now all of a sudden i am asked, is it the size amount that makes them ask? Cuz i havent withdrawn this much before, only like 180USD in the past.

I was hoping to have it already because im renovating haha, oh well, life likes to break your kneecaps and force you to crawl sometimes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.