I tend to isolate.

Nimue Galatea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, kind folk. I'm an SL oldie, returning to it once again. I have only two friends I rarely see online, and wanted to reach out here and see what happens.

You can read my profile in-world to see what I'm about, but generally I love to just explore and soak in all the sensations and feelings that places and people evoke in me. I love things out of the ordinary, so no particular interest in clubs, sex, or shopping malls :matte-motes-nerdy: ! But may go there just out of curiosity (not sex though). I like RP but have not yet dabbled in it within SL :-) Open to using voice chat.

Looking for intelligent people I can converse with. If possible, sensitive enough to understand or relate to the tendency to be isolated or depressed. I'm semi-disabled at the moment by wounds of the psyche, so would love to meet kindhearted people to have fun with!

I like books, stories, spirituality, good music, and self-expression. :)

When you're feeling down, an SL support group might help. Survivors of Suicide (SOS) is pretty good & is for all kind of issues, not just suicide related. Building can be good therapy too. I also like putting random words in Search & then going exploring.

I tend to isolate too, in RL & SL, but when I'm busy doing stuff I feel better. I make lists of good places for newbies or other themes, & which gives me an excuse to go exploring, where I inevitably meet people & share my lists with them. :-)  Another fun challenge is to try to find good stuff for free or almost free, especially in hunts. Hunts that have a group are the best. Then you can follow the clues & chat from other hunters in the group, work with other hunters, sometimes make new friends.

You can drag LMs onto notecards & TP to the LMs directly from the notecard.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.