billing probleme

lielaTgirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello please help me i have a probleme using my visa cc in sl even i use it normaly in outher web sites i try to use it directly but not much and i try use it with paypal or skrill but the probleme still . just for you to know the only operation its subscribe the card with paypal they take the 1.92 dollar for verification from my card and than they verify it but cant trnasfer mony from it to paypal and same thing in skrill any help please .

1 answer to this question

You didn't offer quite enough information for me to be sure, but I suspect that your Visa credit card is a prepaid card of some kind rather than a regular credit card.  If so, it is not going to be acceptable for SL. 

In order to be approved for use, your PayPal or Skrill account must be verified and must be capable of making instantaneous transfers.  To test, Linden Lab uses a method that is very common with other companies.  They send a message that will show up on your credit card bill as a charge -- in your case $1.92 -- and then they wait for a response.  No money actually changes hands. If the credit card issuer responds within a few seconds, Linden Lab sends a second message that will show up on your credit card bill as a refund.  If there is no response, or if it is too slow, you fail the test. 

You can solve the problem in two ways: (1) you can use a regular credit card to verify your PayPal or Skrill account or (2) you may use a bank account to verify it.  If you use a bank account, you must always maintain enough cash in your PayPal account to pay for SL purchases, because banks also cannot transfer funds fast enough for on-line purchases.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.