Linden Home Parcel/Region Land Impact Prim Limit

Qbank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As a premium member, I find a total of 117 prims extremely low and difficult to decorate Linden homes. Are there any plans to increase the total prims in region/parcel land impact for premium users in the future?

1 answer to this question

Nope.  Absolutely not.  That's the same limit that applies to all 512 sq m parcels in SL. It is determined by the load that can be managed by the region servers, and is uniform across the grid. Each region has an absolute cap of 15,000 L.I., and the limit per sq m is calculated proportionally.  You have the extra advantage when you rent a Linden Home that the home itself does not count against your L.I. limit.  If you buy a similar lot elsewhere (using your Premium land fee waiver for it instead of for renting a Linden Home), you will have to use some of the L.I. allowance for putting a house on the parcel.

The lesson here is to learn to live within a budget.  You can do a remarkable amount of decorating with 117 L.I., especially if you shop wisely and look for mesh items with low impact.  SL residents have been doing it for 13 years, most of it without having mesh as an option. If you find that you want more L.I. to work with, you may of course buy a larger parcel somewhere.  The proportionality remains the same -- 1.0 L.I. for every 4.376 sq m.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.