Roulette Script

Aaleyah Lovell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I was wanting to make a roulette like game but instead of having one number wheel I would like to have 3 that spin and we'd "place bets" (not SL just points that don't mean anything) on slots. And then based on the combo on that slot they'd get points.

I can build the table and textures, I just do not know how to go about the coding at all...

There would be 36 "slots" on each of the wheels... Any ideas

I was guessing 3 arrays and then shoving them to the right...just not sure how to do that or if that is even best...also to have the textures match up with the arrays if I do it that way...

You might try using llSetKeyframedMotion and randomizing the amount of rotation.  Something like this....

default{    state_entry()    {        llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_THIS, [PRIM_PHYSICS_SHAPE_TYPE, PRIM_PHYSICS_SHAPE_CONVEX]);     }        touch_start(integer total_number)    {        float spin = llFrand(10.0);        list MoveList;        integer i;        for (i=0;i<10;++i)        {            MoveList +=[llEuler2Rot(<0.0,spin*PI/10,0.0>),spin/10];        }        llSetKeyframedMotion(MoveList,[KFM_DATA,KFM_ROTATION]);    }}

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.