Aposrot + Bposrot = Cposrot / Solve for Bposrot (from Aposrot F.O,R) 5000Lprize!

Beowulf Zessinthal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.. its Sunday! .. rotational algebra anyone? 

I spent yesterday melting my brain with tests and 2D paper grids, and today i thought i would just try and buy the answer!

5000L to whoever first ims me the answer to this problem .. i will announce the winner here when its done Thanks for any efforts!

//Join 2 prims and add this to root prim vector Apos= <0.142, 0.0, 0.471>;//Aposrot (to be Frame of Reference) rotation Arot= <0.0, -0.195, 0.0, 0.981>; vector Bpos= <0.4, 0.0, 0.1>; rotation Brot= <0.0, -0.469, 0.0, 0.883>; vector Cpos; rotation Crot; default { state_entry(){ llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_POS_LOCAL, Apos, PRIM_ROT_LOCAL, Arot]); llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_TEXT, "Aposrot.\n(now add 'unknown' Bposrot)",<1,1,1>, 1]); llSleep(4); //Aposrot + Bposrot (in Aposrot Frame of Reference) llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_POS_LOCAL, Apos+ Bpos*Arot, PRIM_ROT_LOCAL, Brot*Arot]); llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_TEXT, "Cposrot.",<1,1,1>, 1]); Cpos= (vector) llList2String( llGetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_POS_LOCAL]) , 0); Crot= (rotation) llList2String( llGetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_ROT_LOCAL]) , 0); llOwnerSay("_________\nAposrot= "+(string)Apos + (string)Arot); llOwnerSay("Cposrot= "+(string)Cpos + (string)Crot); llSleep(4); llOwnerSay("Aposrot + Bposrot = Cposrot / Solve for Bposrot (also from Aposrot Frame of Reference)"); llSleep(4); llOwnerSay("Answer should be ~:\nBposrot= <0.4, 0.0, 0.1><0.0, -0.469, 0.0, 0.883>"); llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_POS_LOCAL, Apos, PRIM_ROT_LOCAL, Arot]); llSetLinkPrimitiveParams(2, [PRIM_TEXT, "Aposrot.\n(now add 'unknown' Bposrot)",<1,1,1>, 1]); } }

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.